The American National Standards Institute Homeland Security Standards Panel
(ANSI-HSSP) is offering several sponsorship packages
for the Panel's 2010 events. Sponsorship offers stakeholders the opportunity to publicize their organization's commitment in homeland security standards efforts through promotional materials, signage, banner ads, and more, while supporting the initiatives of the HSSP.
Three sponsorship packages are available with a range of contributions, offering sponsoring organizations various benefits including free attendance at the annual HSSP plenary, discounts on ANSI membership, and more.
All sponsorship packages include:
- 6-foot tabletop display space outside the meeting room
- One promotional item (small brochure or similar) included in registration packet(s)
- One complimentary registration to the HSSP Plenary
- Banner ad on ANSI-HSSP website
- Company logo on sponsor recognition sheet included with ANSI-HSSP event(s) registration packet(s)
- Premium signage
- Verbal recognition during ANSI-HSSP event(s) and in follow-up meeting report(s)
Premium sponsors receive additional benefits, including a one-time discount of up to 20% on purchases made from the ANSI member discount collection, basic ANSI membership for 2010 (for non-ANSI members), and complimentary attendance at one 2010 World Standards Week event/conference.
To learn more about the packages offered, click here. To become a sponsor, complete and return the sponsorship form to Jessica Carl either via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (212.642.4888). Questions on HSSP sponsorship can be directed to Ms. Carl.