The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) encourages 2018 World Standards Week (WSW) registrants to download the new ANSI WSW mobile app, which helps you simplify your schedule during the busy week of events. With the mobile app you can see your personal schedule, ask questions during discussion forums, view and connect with other attendees, participate in polls, submit feedback, and even engage in a photo scavenger hunt.
It is easy to do, and it takes less than three minutes to get set up:
- Go to the App Store on your Android or Apple device and download CrowdCompass AttendeeHub
- Open the app and search, using the magnifying glass, for ANSI World Standards Week
Optional steps to maximize your experience:
- Click "log in" and link your WSW registration to the app by entering your first and last name
- A verification code will be sent to the email you used when registering for WSW
- Enter this four digit code and you'll have the option to build a profile
- You can choose to make the profile private or public, add your photo, and a brief bio
- Use the app's features to connect with colleagues and share your title and company information
Join the WSW Photo Scavenger Hunt!
Complete daily photo challenges during WSW in the mobile app to earn points and ascend the leaderboard! The attendee with the highest number of points by the end of the week will win a set of attachable phone camera lenses.