Register today: The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) encourages its members to sign up for its member orientation webinar on July 7 at 2 p.m. ET. The free one-hour webinarheld on the first Friday of each monthwill be hosted live and will provide an overview of ANSI's activities and engagement opportunities, as well as how to take full advantage of the ANSI membership. A Q&A session will encourage active dialogue between ANSI members and membership staff.
ANSI members will learn more about:
- ANSI accreditation of standards developing organizations (SDOs)
- How U.S. Technical Advisory Groups (TAGs) promote alignment with the World Trade Organization (WTO's) internationally recognized principles for standards development
- ANSI collaboratives and workshops
- How to effectively build relationships within the standardization community
- Exclusive discounts and access to standardization events, including World Standards Week 2017
- ANSI's ongoing international outreach
Sign up for the webinar via the registration link. After registration requests have been approved, you will receive instructions for joining the meeting. Please direct any questions to ANSI's membership team at email@example.com or 212-642-8922.