The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) invites all stakeholders to register for its free informative webinar Tuesday, July 25, 2017, from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., focused on the ANS process and how organizations and stakeholders can get involved. Advance registration is required.
The webinar will provide information on the following:
- What is an American National Standard (ANS)?
- How to participate in the development of ANS
- ANSI's Essential Requirements (www.ansi.org/essentialrequirements)
- How an organization can become accredited by ANSI as a developer of ANS
- How to identify standards that are approved by ANSI as ANS and why that approval matters
- ANSI's role in standardization, conformity assessment, and as the coordinator of the U.S. system
To register, visit the event registration website. The webinar is open to all, and is especially relevant to consumers, industry, government, academics, standards developers, standards usersand anyone who needs or wants to understand why ANS matter.
Click to register, (next to event status).