In-Person or Hybrid Events Include Legal Issues Forum on Forensic Standardization, Workforce Conference, ANSI Awards Banquet, and More
It’s not too late to register for the spring World Standards Week (WSW) 2022 events, hosted by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) on May 17–19 in Washington, DC, with a virtual option for daytime hybrid events. Don’t miss the opportunity to reconnect with standardization community colleagues, share perspectives, network, and learn at one or more of the special events, including:
- USNC Young and Emerging Professionals National Meet-Up and Launch, Tuesday, May 17, 11:45 am–6 pm ET (in-person), 1–4 pm ET (virtual): A platform for active engagement of young and emerging electrotechnology professionals, with guidance and insights into USNC/IEC standardization activities.
- WSW Spring Conference: Technology and the Workforce, Wednesday, May 18, 10 am–3 pm ET: Three fireside chat-style panels exploring the future of work and the tech tools and standards needed for the workforce of tomorrow.
- ANSI Leadership and Service Awards, Wednesday, May 18, 6–9:30 pm ET (in-person only): Ceremony and banquet honoring 28 standardization leaders and achievers receiving 2020/2021 awards (previously postponed due to the pandemic).
- ANSI Legal Issus Forum, Thursday, May 19, 10 am–3 pm ET: Expert-led discussions on the interplay of standards, conformity assessment, and forensic science in the judicial system.
- U.S. Celebration of World Standards Day, 5:30–9:30 pm ET (in-person only): Reception and banquet highlighting the achievements and contributions of diverse stakeholders across the standardization community.
Already registered? Review and update your meeting schedule in the World Standards Week Online Event Lobby. If your plans change, we kindly ask that you modify your registration to help us keep resources on target.
Engage online! Whether attending virtually or in-person, all participants are encouraged to log in early and make use of the event platform for updated agendas, participation lists, chat, video meetups, fun games, and more (password reset instructions are provided on the sign-in page).
We hope to see you soon!