Agenda Now Available
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has released the agenda for its upcoming hybrid joint meeting of the Organizational Member Forum (OMF) and Government Member Forum (CMF).
The meeting, scheduled for Wednesday, June 22, from 10:00am to 3:00pm ET, is being held both online and in-person at AAMI headquarters in Arlington, VA. Topics of discussion will include:
- Policy and directions on the importance of training and capacity building for U.S. participants in standards
- GMF/OMF “New to Standards” stories about individuals’ experiences being newcomers to standards participation
- GMF perspectives on their agencies’ standards training
- OMF perspectives on their organizations’ standards training
- Interactive discussion on capacity building efforts, what’s missing in training, educating decision makers in government and industry, and encouraging participation from underrepresented stakeholder groups
Register here for both online and in-person participation. In-person participants can find information about hotels near AAMI here.
For more information about the OMF, contact Michelle Maas Deane at email@example.com. For more information about GMF, contact Mary Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the GMF
The ANSI Government Member Forum (GMF) provides a forum for the discussion of government standards and conformity assessment issues, as they relate to ANSI and its members. Representatives of virtually every federal department participate in the ANSI GMF.
About the OMF
The ANSI Organizational Member Forum (OMF) serves as a venue for U.S. professional societies, trade associations, standards developing organizations, and representatives of academia to come together to examine issues related to national, regional, and international standards, as well as issues of interest related to conformity assessment. The OMF's membership comprises one representative from each of ANSI's organizational members.