The American Bankers Association (ABA) has released the newest episode of the ABA Banking Journal Podcast, exploring the newest and most common forms of payments fraud in 2022.
The podcast includes information on:
- Check fraud and check washing scams
- How banks are addressing P2P instant payment fraud
- Liability for transactions that a customer authorizes and later claims to be fraudulent
- Consumer education campaigns related to fraud
- Controls that banks can enact to limit fraud without slowing down all instant payments
Visit ABA’s website to listen to the podcast.