The Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) has released an on-demand webinar on how to recruit and retain employees as the workplace evolves.
Ashley Brooks, vice president of Workplace Strategies, and Carrie Cavanaugh, senior human resources consultant of Find Great People Consulting, provide an outline of the current work environment and strategies to adapt to a new generation of workers.
- hybrid schedules: how to make them work in manufacturing;
- employee retention: stop refilling the same positions;
- shrinking talent pool: adapt to keep the employees you have;
- creative benefits: focus on the perks you can do effectively;
- training and development: engage your employees/instill them with a purpose;
- apprenticeships and community engagement: change the perception of a career in manufacturing; and
- creating new talent pools: gig workers, 2nd Chance program participants, and those with disabilities.
Access the webinar on KCMA’s website.