The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has released its 2022-2023 annual report, highlighting notable recent accomplishments of the Institute, its affiliates, and the ANSI Federation that drive responsive solutions and enhance the critical work being done across the standardization system.
“The theme of this year’s Annual Report, Innovation and Impact, showcases how the Institute is embracing the rapid pace of change in our community with strategic vision and concrete action,” said Joe Bhatia, ANSI president and CEO.
ANSI Annual Report 2022–2023: Innovation and Impact offers insights into progress in diverse program areas, with interactive features, images, links, and videos to illustrate how initiatives have taken shape over the year. Highlights of the web-based report include:
- Infographics on ANSI’s current standards coordination activities, U.S. engagement in ISO and IEC, and international development partnerships
- A look ahead at an education and awareness campaign on standards
- Information, videos, and resources related to outreach on the Hill and the release of the U.S. Government National Standards Strategy for Critical and Emerging Technology
- Links to newly improved and expanded standards education and training initiatives, as well as a growing collection of Q&As with consumer advocates
- Links to updated standardization roadmaps for electric vehicles, additive manufacturing, and a new white paper, Principles for Measuring the Impact of Voluntary Consensus Standards on Human Health and Safety
- Workcred’s new research and reports, including Examining the Return on Investment of Manufacturing Credentials
- ANAB activities centered on building trust and confidence in the global marketplace
- Charts encapsulating ANSI’s 2022 financial information
Access ANSI Annual Report 2022–2023: Innovation and Impact.