Register for December 5 Meeting Today
There’s still time to register for the American National Standards Institute’s (ANSI) virtual Company Member Forum (CMF) on December 5, from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET. Take part in enlightening discussions that will focus on the role of standards in the metaverse, management system standards, implementation strategies, and more. View the agenda.
Join fellow ANSI company members for strategic discussions, information exchange, and an opportunity to gain insights from CMF leadership on their journey, vision, and tips for success during an informal coffee talk session. The CMF meeting will also feature in-depth sessions on:
- ANSI Organizational Member Forum Updates: Hear the latest on OMF’s relevant activities.
- Ed Mikoski, Vice President of Standards and Technology, ECIA
- Navigating the Metaverse: Standardization: Explore the pivotal role of standardization in the metaverse, and hear how standards help to assure interoperability, safety, innovation, and inclusivity.
- Robert Beiderman, Chief Product Officer, GS1
- Panel Session: Does it always have to be a “Standard”? will underscore how standards development doesn’t always result in standards; technical reports, white papers, and other works are also outcomes. The session will examine the importance of choosing the right deliverable(s) to assure that a document is published on time and in the correct format to reach an intended outcome.
- Amanda Benedict Vice President of Standards, Sterilization, AAMI
- Ray Horner, Director of Industry Affairs, Atkore
- Fireside Chat: Management System Standards (MSS) will explore the role of MSS and implementation strategies. MSS set out requirements or guidance to help organizations manage their policies and processes to achieve specific objectives (e.g., product or service quality, environmental performance, health and safety in the workplace, etc.).
- David Cienfuegos, Quality and Continuous Improvement Advisor, FedEx
- Kasper Hillgaard Mühlbach, Chief Consultant, Danish Standards, Committee Manager of ISO/PC 343
About the CMF
The Company Member Forum (CMF) provides a venue for ANSI members representing the broad spectrum of U.S. industry to come together to discuss national, regional, and global standards and conformity assessment issues, and collectively shape and influence U.S. policy in the domestic and international arena. Many ANSI corporate members cite this cross-industry networking as one of the primary benefits of membership, which often results in alliances between different Industries and cooperative partnering to leverage resources. Any company member of ANSI is welcome to attend.