ANSI Company Member Forum Meeting
ANSI Company Member Forum Meeting Overview
One of the best ways to get involved and take full advantage of ANSI membership is to attend and participate in the CMF Spring Meeting. This year’s event is an excellent opportunity to network with industry counterparts and to gather relevant resources and information,
which will reinforce visibility and credibility while staying ahead of emerging trends.
Participation in the CMF Spring meeting offers many benefits to attendees, including (but not limited to):
- Meaningful takeaways – data, information and best practices – garnered from the discussion topics and invited experts.
- Opportunities to collaborate with colleagues to identify industry-wide challenges faced by many other CMF members, and learn and share new approaches that effectively address these issues.
- A chance to network and build productive and meaningful relationships with industry peers in the standardization community.
The CMF agenda is robust with topics that have broad interest to companies across all sectors of the economy, including:
- The Future of Standardization under the New U.S. Government Administration
- Unmanned Vehicles and Robotics
- China Standards Reform
- Standards Management and Best Practices
- Trends in International Standardization
- Smart Manufacturing Impact and Standardization (Agile, Additive 3D, and more)
In addition, attendees will be given an opportunity to take a tour of the MIT Media Lab on Wednesday (optional).
Venue and Accommodations
1 Batterymarch Park
Quincy, MA 02169
Kelley A. Cox, IOM, CAE
Director, Business & Membership Development
Senior Manager, Membership Marketing and Development